Brewery Sessions at our venues are back and we couldn’t be happier about it. Come and have a beer with us!
Session Times are as follows:
- THURSDAY: 5pm-7.30PM
- FRIDAY: 5PM-7PM | 7.30PM-9.30PM
- SATURDAY: 12NOON -2PM | 2.30PM-4.30PM | 5PM-7PM | 7.30PM-9.30PM
- SUNDAY: 12NOON-2PM | 2.30PM-4.30PM
We are extremely excited to be able to reopen our brewery doors! Albeit with a few changes of course!
- We can have 28 guests per session – 20 inside and 8 in the beer garden (with the roof closed and heaters on!).
- There’s a maximum limit to 6 people per table
- Bookings are essential
- We are required to record contact details (name, address, phone number) of every guest, to be supplied upon booking
- Due to restrictions on numbers, cancellation fees will apply
- While we CAN’T WAIT for you to be able to swing by the brewery just for a pint, at this stage all guests are required to have a substantial meal.
All sessions will run for 2 hours, after which time, guests will vacate the venue so it can be thoroughly cleaned ahead of the next session, in accordance with government regulations.
Walk Ins will be accommodated for if we are not already at the limited capacity and we’ll be required to take your details.
We are still doing takeaway food in both Torquay and Ocean Grove! Please note from June 1st this will be pick up only.
BEER DELIVERY SERVICE
We will continue to deliver beer to your door 7 days a week.
And The Good Beer Bar, by Blackman’s in Geelong? Unfortunately under the current regulations, this venue will remain closed.