VENUE NEWS AND EVENTS – SEPTEMBER 2021
Monday 27th September
We are extremely excited to be opening the Brewery doors in Geelong, Torquay and Ocean Grove – however as I’m sure everyone is aware we are still under huge capacity restrictions and limitations so bookings are recommended!
We are looking at 10 people inside and 20 people outside maximum for each location, so message your mates and let’s meet up at the Brewery.
Please read through the following requirements before coming in for a beer
- Masks are mandatory
- Check Ins are required
- We are required to check all id’s for addresses/postcodes
- There’s a maximum limit to 10 people per booking
- Seated service is mandatory, so while we’d love to serve you a beer at the bar – we aren’t allowed so we’ll come to you
- Sittings are 1.5hrs
- Due to restrictions on numbers, cancellation fees will apply if you don’t show up or cancel within 24 hours
- Please bring a jacket. We do our best to make sure our heaters keep all our legends warm but please make sure to bring a jacket just in case you need it.
- Please be patient and respectful with our staff as we navigate the new regulations in place.
We are still doing takeaway food in both Torquay and Ocean Grove! So if there isn’t room inside the bar, we’ll still be serving takeaway tinnies, burgers and pizzas for your Blackman’s treats at home.
BEER DELIVERY SERVICE
We will continue to deliver beer to your door 5 days a week, from Monday to Friday.
For all our Melbourne brewery mates, and other regional venues choosing not to open under such small capacity limits – please keep supporting takeaway as much as you can. Every little bit helps.